Here are specific ways to pray:
- Our house to sell if we are to move! That will definitely be a new experience for us!
- That we will know without a doubt if this is NOT the move for us. (Also that we will know if I need to be packing anyway!)
- Timing to work out perfectly.
- All finances to be covered between now and then and during the move.
- A place to live in Monticello or wherever else we go that will allow us to keep our cat Smokey!
- Packing - wow! We have just entered summer activity at Mother's Day Out, which is a big deal, and Doug's hot summer months at UPS which really drain him physically and aggravate his asthma. We need energy and ability to pack well and wisdom to downsize more as needed.
- The kids in any transition, especially Angela and Steven who do not handle such things well.
- School! We've struggled with completing this year, not for lack of desire but because so many obligations have cropped up over the past few weeks. Pray that we'll be able to be consistent in finishing the last four weeks.
- A perfect replacement for me in my position at MDO. This is not just a job, it is a ministry, and it is critical that the personalities of the office staff work well together.
Thanks for your continued prayers, and we will continue to keep you updated as things progress.