- I love my homemade laundry detergent so much that I decided to try some homemade dishwasher detergent. It’s insanely easy – equal parts Borax and washing soda, with some lemonade powder for scent. Can’t wait to try out my first load! I really hope it works well.
- The kids have been absolutely pinging this week. Apparently they’re not the only ones. Some of my friends are blaming the super moon. Who am I to argue? Something’s gotten into them!
- Of course, I can’t say much for myself, either. I haven’t had the energy my kids have had, but I’ve had the distraction! Getting things accomplished this week has been a bit of a challenge.
- On a totally different note, it’s hard to believe it’s already May. Then again, with the weather we’re having, it’s a bit hard to believe it’s only May.
- And now that it’s May and Olivia’s birthday is only three weeks away, Angela has decided that she wants to make Olivia’s birthday present instead of buying her one. Why couldn’t she have decided that when I asked her three weeks ago?
- Changing the subject again, have you heard of Choffy? It’s ground cacao beans that you brew like coffee (preferably in a French press). Since it’s pure cacao beans, there’s no added sugar or anything else. Low calorie with the health benefits of dark chocolate. Um, yes, thank you!! For someone who doesn’t like coffee or tea but does enjoy a warm beverage in the mornings, Choffy is perfect!!!!! I do add just a touch of creamer to cut the bitterness, and some of my friends add both creamer and sugar. But, the more I drink it, the less creamer it seems to need. (Oh, and just FYI, if you follow the link above, you’ll get to our Choffy page. We signed up to be distributors because we know we’ll be buying it and there aren’t really any local distributors. Just didn’t want to be misleading in case you did decide to buy some and try it out.)
- There’s probably more on my brain, but it’s time to start school. And the sooner we’re done with school, the sooner I can get the rest of my tasks done. And the sooner I get my tasks done, the more relaxed the rest of my day will be in anticipation of some at-home date time with my wonderful hubby! YAY!
Friday, May 4, 2012
So, here it goes. Just all of the things that are on my brain from the week.